Sunday 3 January 2016

What's it all about?

This isn't necessarily going to be about parenting; in fact, the last thing I am able to do is preach about being a good parent - I am, at best, a normal one!  This is my way to vent at the world in general and to be a part of my "therapy."

So who am I?


I'm happily married (second time around) with a 16 year-old-daughter.  My childhood, first marriage and subsequent relationship all contributed to various breakdowns; and what has become a rather unique view on life.  My husband and I have just moved from Bournemouth to a small town on the edge of the New Forest, which has been our dream for many years; the only downside being that my daughter has stayed with her father in Bournemouth.  I'm heartbroken.  My dream is tainted; but I'm determined to get it right. 


Hopefully this blog will form part of my journey towards serendipity.

No comments:

Post a Comment